10. Colchester have never played Tottenham in a competitive game. The League One club beat Championship side Charlton in the third round of the FA Cup and are 8.00 to topple Premier League Spurs.
9. Colchester head into this clash having won just one of their last nine matches. That win was the 2-1 home result over Charlton in the previous round. They are 3.00 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
8. Spurs head into this clash off the back of three straight wins. They last went four wins on the bounce back in December 2014 and are 1.38 to win.
7. Tottenham have, however, conceded first in three of their last four outings and are 3.30 to let in the opener at Colchester.
6. Spurs beat Leicester over two legs in the FA Cup third round to record a third FA Cup draw in their last five seasons. Another draw for the north London club is priced at 4.75.
5. Colchester have scored 49 goals in 33 games in all competitions this season (average 1.5 goals per game). They are 4.10 to net +1.5 times on Saturday.
4. Two of Marvin Sordell’s six goals for Colchester this season have come in the FA Cup. The striker has netted just once in his last 12 games, however, and is 11.50 to bag the opener.
3. Spurs have only made it past the fourth round of the FA Cup twice in the last eight years — yet on both occasions they made it to the semi-finals of the tournament. Spurs are 6.00 to reach the final.
2. Harry Kane boasts six goals in his last nine games for Tottenham, although he has netted just once in 10 previous FA Cup outings. The striker is 3.70 to score first.
1. Colchester have never made it past the quarter-final of the FA Cup. That was in the 1970/71 season when they beat Ringmer, Cambridge United, Barnet, Rochdale on a replay and then the previous year’s finalists Leeds United before crashing out 5-0 to Everton. They are 6.10 to be winning at half time.