10. Watford have beaten Crystal Palace in three of the four FA Cup meetings between the sides. The Hornets can be backed at 2.23 to go through.
9. Watford could win a fifth FA Cup match in a row for the second time in the club’s history. They are 3.20 to win in 90 minutes.
8. Crystal Palace have progressed from one of their three previous FA Cup semi-final appearances. They are favourites to go through at 1.72.
7. Palace could win their fifth successive FA Cup game for the third time in the club’s history. Alan Pardew’s side are 2.45 to win in 90 minutes.
6. The sides have met at Wembley just once before; Palace beat Watford 1-0 in the 2013 Championship play-off final. An identical scoreline is priced at 7.50.
5. Crystal Palace won 1-0 at Watford in the Premier League earlier this season, while Watford won the reverse fixture 2-1 at Selhurst Park. Watford are 12.00 to win 2-1.
4. Watford have scored just six times in their last nine games in all competitions. Palace are 3.85 to win without conceding a goal.
3. Palace have scored only four goals in their last six matches in all competitions. Watford are 5.00 to win with a clean sheet.
2. Odion Ighalo has failed to score in the Premier League in 2016, but has scored in his last two FA Cup appearances. The striker is 5.80 to open the scoring.
1. Emmanuel Adebayor scored his only Crystal Palace goal against Watford in February. He is 3.15 to net against them again at any time.