10. Everton have eliminated Manchester United six times in the FA Cup, while they have been knocked out five times by Saturday’s opponents. The Toffees are 2.60 to progress to the final.
9. However, Everton have scored in only one of their last five FA Cup meetings with United (a 1-0 victory in the 1995 final). Louis van Gaal’s men are 1.53 to progress.
8. United did the league double over Everton this season to an aggregate score of 4-0. They are 2.10 to win at Wembley.
7. Juan Mata is the only United player with an FA Cup winners’ medal. He won the trophy with Chelsea in 2012. The Spaniard boasts eight goals for the season and is 9.00 to score first.
6. Romelu Lukaku is Everton’s top scorer in the FA Cup this season. Three of his 25 Toffees goals have come in the competition and he is 6.00 to bag the opener.
Watch Everton beat United 1-0 in the 1995 FA Cup final:
5. However, Everton are winless in six games (LLDDDL) and have scored just two goals during that period. They are 2.60 not to score.
4. The Toffees are yet to concede in the FA Cup this season but face a United side averaging two goals per game in the tournament. A 0-0 draw at 90 minutes is priced at 8.50.
3. United, meanwhile, have own five in six in a run that includes the 1-0 result over the Toffees at Old Trafford. Anthony Martial scored the winner — one of 13 goals in his debut season in England — and the Frenchman is 2.95 to score again.
2. United have scored first in six of their last seven games and are 1.59 to net first again.
1. Wayne Rooney has started United’s last two games after recovering from a knee injury suffered back in February. The England captain scored seven goals in a month before that injury but is yet to net since his recovery. Rooney is 5.50 to score last.