10. Leicester and Tottenham have met twice in the past 10 days, the Foxes boasting a W1 D1 record from those outings. Leicester are 2.95 to win this FA Cup third-round replay.
9. Leicester beat Spurs 1-0 at White Hart Lane last Wednesday in the Premier League — their second win in their last four trips to Tottenham’s home. Leicester are 1.91 to go through to the fourth round.
8. These sides drew 2-2 in the original third-round tie. It was only the third draw between Leicester and Spurs in their last 18 meetings. Another draw on 90 minutes is available at 3.50.
7. Christian Eriksen scored Spurs’ opener against the Foxes in the first leg and bagged a double last weekend versus Sunderland to increase his goals tally to six for the season. Denmark international Eriksen is 4.10 to score.
6. Spurs are unbeaten in their last seven away games (W4 D3) and have scored first in five of those outings. They are 2.45 to win.
5. Premier League title chasers Leicester have drawn four out of their last five games and boast just four goals from their last six outings. They are 3.25 not to score.
4. Shinji Okazaki scored his fourth goal in nine games when he netted the opener in Leicester’s 1-1 draw with Aston Villa last weekend. Okazaki also netted against Spurs in the first leg of this tie and is 17.00 to bag a double.
3. Three of Harry Kane’s last four goals — spanning over six games — have come from the penalty spot. The Spurs striker is 5.00 to score first.
2. Tottenham have scored in each of their last eight away trips to Leicester. They are 1.75 to net the opener.
1. Jamie Vardy has not scored in his last six Leicester outings, having bagged five goals in his previous six games. Vardy is 5.50 to score first.