10. Exeter earned a 2-2 draw with Liverpool in the first leg of this FA Cup third-round tie. They twice took the lead at St James Park and are 3.95 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
9. The draw was the first time Exeter have avoided defeat against Liverpool. The Reds had won their previous five meetings and are 1.27 to win this clash.
8. Liverpool’s aggregates score from their three games at home against Exeter (in 1950, ’80 and ’82) reads 10-1. They are 3.65 to score +3.5 goals at Anfield.
7. Tom Nichols scored his 11th goal of the season for Exeter in League Two last weekend, having opened the scoring against Liverpool. The striker already boasts three goals for 2016 and is 4.25 to net at any time.
6. Exeter ended a four-game losing streak when they drew with Liverpool and boast a draw and a win in the league since that clash. They are 12.50 to win.
5. The Reds, meanwhile, have won just three games in 11, including just one victory from their last four home outings. A draw on 90 minutes is priced at 5.75.
4. Youngster Jerome Sinclair scored on his first Liverpool start against Exeter earlier this month, having previously enjoyed just three cameo appearances for the club since his debut in 2012. The 19-year-old is 5.80 to score first.
3. Christian Benteke started on the bench for Liverpool against Manchester United last weekend and has not scored for the Reds since 30 December. The Belgium international is 1.85 to end his five-game drought.
2. Loanee Jayden Stockley has scored three of Exeter’s four goals since their clash with Liverpool but is ineligible for this FA Cup tie. The Grecians are 1.91 not to score.
1. Exeter have conceded first in six of their last seven games — the exception being against Liverpool at St James Park. They are 4.00 to bag the opener at Anfield.