10. West Ham have already done the league double over Liverpool this season, winning 3-0 at Anfield and 2-0 at Upton Park. They are 3.60 to win this FA Cup clash.
9. Liverpool boast a W3 L2 record over the Hammers in the FA Cup, however. They last met in the 2006 final when the Reds won on penalties after a 3-3 draw. Another draw is priced at 3.50.
8. West Ham’s 3-0 win at Liverpool in August was their first win at Anfield in their last 45 visits, since a 2-1 result in September 1963. The Hammers are 41.00 to repeat that 3-0 scoreline.
7. Andy Carroll, Diafra Sakho and Manuel Lanzini have all scored against Liverpool this season but miss will miss Saturday’s clash. West Ham are 4.00 not to net in their absence.
6. Liverpool have failed to score in their last five defeats. West Ham are 6.00 to win without conceding.
Watch Liverpool beat West Ham on penalties in the 2006 FA Cup final:
5. The Reds have won just two of their last six games at Anfield (W2 D2 L2) within 90 minutes but have scored 10 goals over that period, an average 1.6 per game. They are 2.10 to net +1.5 times on Saturday.
4. Joe Allen has scored two goals in his last three games for Liverpool, having last found the net in April 2015. Wales international Allen is 18.00 to score.
3. Christian Benteke’s goal drought extended to eight games with his blank against Stoke in the Capital One Cup semi-final on Tuesday. Belgium international Benteke’s worst run of form in English football was a nine-game drought while at Aston Villa last season. The forward is 5.40 to net first.
2. West Ham were held 2-2 with Manchester City at the weekend to record their first draw of 2016. They have scored first in three of their five outings this year and are 2.18 to do the same at Anfield.
1. Enner Valencia bagged a double for the Hammers against City — his second brace in three games. The Ecuador international is 13.00 to score twice again.