10. Manchester United and Sheffield United meet for the first time since 2007, when the Red Devils beat the Blades 2-0 in the Premier League. Man Utd are 1.28 to win again.
9. These sides have met four times in the FA Cup, with Man Utd boasting a W3 L1 record. Their last FA Cup meeting was in January 1995, when Man Utd won 2-0, and they are 7.00 to repeat that scoreline.
8. Sheff Utd’s sole FA Cup victory over the Red Devils came in February 1993, when Jamie Hoyland and Glyn Hodges earned the Blades a 2-1 triumph. It remains the last time Sheff Utd beat Saturday’s opponents and they are 9.50 to win this clash.
7. These sides have not drawn any of their last 20 meetings, since a 1-1 result at Bramall Lane in April 1972. Sheff Utd are 5.50 to earn a draw and a replay.
6. Man Utd beat Swansea 2-1 last weekend to end an eight-game winless streak in all competitions. They have not won the FA Cup since 2004 and are 8.00 to triumph this season.
5. Wayne Rooney scored his first goal for United since the start of November in their triumph over the Swans. England captain Rooney boasts 11 goals for club and country this season and is 4.90 to open the scoring.
4. League One side Sheff Utd lost 3-2 to Peterborough last weekend to end a four-game winning streak — their best run of form since August 2015. They are 3.50 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
3. That loss to Peterborough was also the first time in six games Sheff Utd had failed to score the opening goal. The Blades are 3.90 to net first.
2. Billy Sharp is Sheff Utd’s top scorer this season with 11 goals, although he failed to score in his FA Cup second-round appearance against Oldham (1-0) in December. He is 5.00 to score anytime here.
1. Man Utd have not scored three or more goals at home in their last 10 games at Old Trafford — a run stretching back to September last year. Sheff Utd are 7.00 to keep a clean sheet.