10. West Ham have won six of their last eight games in all competitions. They can be backed at 2.40 go through to the semifinals.
9. The Hammers have lost only once in 2016, winning 10 and drawing three. Slaven Bilic’s side are 4.00 to win in 90 minutes.
8. The visitors have kept clean sheets in two of their last three matches, against Sunderland and Tottenham respectively. They are 6.30 to win without conceding a goal.
7. Manchester United have lost their last two games (vs West Brom and Liverpool) without scoring. They are favourites to go through to the semifinals at 1.55.
6. Prior to that, Manchester United had won four successive matches in all competitions for the first time this season. The hosts are 1.95 to win in 90 minutes.
5. The sides have met just once in the league so far this season, drawing 0-0 at Upton Park. Another goalless draw is priced at 9.00.
4. Louis van Gaal’s side ran out 2-1 winners in the sides’ league meeting at Old Trafford last season. An identical scoreline is available at 9.00.
3. The clubs have an identical FA Cup record in previous meetings, each winning winning four times and drawing twice. A draw, which would result in a replay, can be backed at 3.60.
2. The sides’ last FA Cup meeting was in 2013; they drew 2-2 at Upton Park, and Manchester United won the replay 1-0. Identical scorelines are priced at 17.00 and 7.00 respectively.
1. Michail Antonio has scored in each of his last three appearances for West Ham. The winger is 11.00 to open the scoring.