10. Plymouth earned a 0-0 draw at Liverpool to force this FA Cup third-round replay. It was the fourth draw between these two sides and another after 90 minutes is priced at 5.50.
9. Liverpool recorded 28 shots to Plymouth’s four at Anfield but could not break down the League Two side’s defence. Liverpool are 2.90 to score -1.5 goals.
8. However, of those 28 shots only four were on target for the Reds. A 0-0 draw is priced at 13.00.
Watch Liverpool’s 0-0 draw with Plymouth here
7. Irishman Graham Carey recorded Plymouth’s sole shot on target against Liverpool in the first tie. The midfielder boasts nine league goals for the season and is 5.75 to net.
6. Liverpool head into this clash winless in four games — three of which have been draws. They are 3.50 to draw/lose on the Double Chance.
5. The Reds have scored just four goals from their last six games, three of which have come away from home. They are 1.28 to win this game.
4. Plymouth beat Stevenage 4-2 on Saturday to extend their current run to just one defeat in their last nine outings. They are 10.00 to win.
3. Jordan Slew opened the scoring for the Pilgrims for his second goal since Christmas and sixth of the season. Slew is 14.00 to score first.
2. England international Adam Lallana (7 goals) is Liverpool’s best available top scorer with Sadio Mane (9) away on Africa Cup of Nations duty. Lallana has not scored since the 4-1 win over Stoke on December 27. He is 2.95 to net.
1. Liverpool face exiting the FA Cup at the third round for the third time since 2010. Plymouth are 6.00 to go through.