10. Reading will play their first FA Cup semi-final since 1927 when they face Arsenal at Wembley on Saturday. They lost to Cardiff 3-0 at Molineux that day but are 6.00 to of through this time.
9. Arsenal have won all 12 of their previous meetings with Reading, stretching back to a 1-0 victory in February 1935. They Gunners are 1.25 to win.
8. Despite their poor record against Arsenal, Reading have scored eight goals from their last three meetings with Saturday’s opponent. They are 3.85 to win/draw by 90 minutes on the Double Chance.
7. Indeed, there have been 24 goals scored across the last three meetings between these two sides, an average eight goals a game. Wembley is 8.50 to play host to +5.5 goals.
Watch highlights of Arsenal’s 7-5 thriller with Reading in the 2012/13 League Cup:
READ: Gunnerblog on Why Arsenal Must Not Rotate Too Much Against Reading
6. Arsenal have won 16 of their last 18 matches and have conceded just two goals in five. They are 1.85 to win with a clean sheet.
5. The Gunners have scored first in each of their last eight outings and are 1.21 to net the opener at Wembley.
4. Reading, meanwhile, are winless in five since their 3-0 FA Cup quarter-final victory over Bradford. They have scored just four goals over that period and are 1.66 not to net.
3. Hal Robson-Kanu is Reading’s FA Cup top scorer, boasting three of their 10 goals in the competition this season. The Wales international is 8.50 to score.
2. Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud, meanwhile, has scored 18 goals this season — two of which have come in the FA Cup. Giroud is 4.10 favourite to score first.
1. Arsenal won the FA Cup in 1927, the last time Reading made it to the semi-finals. Eleven-time winners Arsenal are defending Cup holders and they are 1.83 to lift the trophy again
- BET AND WATCH THIS GAME THIS ON UNIBET TV