10. Shrewsbury have never played Manchester United in a competitive game. The League One club boast five wins from their last 10, however, and are 9.25 to win on Monday night.
9. Shrewsbury beat Blackpool 3-2 last weekend but have not strung back-to-back wins together since a three-game streak in September. They are 8.00 to go through to the quarter-finals.
8. United, meanwhile, are winless in three outings and have lost their last two games by a 2-1 scoreline. Shrewsbury are 24.00 to win 2-1.
7. United have averaged 10 shots per game during their three-match winless streak, netting just once in each outing. They are 2.16 to score in both halves.
6. Memphis Depay scored United’s consolation in their 2-1 Europa League loss at FC Midtjylland last Thursday. It was the Dutchman’s first strike in 15 appearances, since the opener in a 2-1 win at Watford back in November. Depay is 2.75 to score.
5. Shrewsbury defender Nat Night-Percival scored his fourth goal of the season in their win at Blackpool last weekend. It was the 28-year-old’s first strike since October and he is 18.00 to net again.
4. United have not won the FA Cup since 2004. Sine then they have twice reached the final. They are 1.36 to win this clash.
3. United have scored first in four of their last five outings but have conceded on average 1.2 goals over that period. Both teams to score on Monday night is priced at 2.17.
2. Shrewsbury have progressed through all four of their FA Cup rounds this season via a one-goal winning margin. They are 20.00 to win 1-0.
1. 2012 FA Cup winner Juan Mata boasts seven goals from 18 games in this competition. He is 6.75 to score first.