10. Tottenham Hotspur have won six of their nine FA Cup meetings with Leicester City. The hosts are favourites to win at 1.60.
9. Leicester won the other three of those six meetings. They can be backed at 5.75 to win.
8. The Foxes knocked Spurs out in the fourth round last season at White Hart Lane, winning 2-1. An identical scoreline is available at 20.00.
7. By winning the last two FA Cup meetings between the sides, Leicester ensured there has never been a replay between the clubs. A draw this time around is priced at 3.90.
6. Leicester have drawn their last two games by a 0-0 scoreline. Another goalless draw can be backed at 13.00.
5. In fact, Claudio Ranieri’s side have failed to find the net in any of their last three matches. Tottenham are 2.95 to win without conceding a goal.
4. The sides have met once already this season, playing out a 1-1 draw at the King Power Stadium. Another 1-1 draw is available at 8.50.
3. Spurs have won eight of their last nine FA Cup games at White Hart Lane, the exception being the defeat to Leicester last season. Mauricio Pochettino’s side are 4.40 to win both halves.
2. Leicester have failed to find the net in only one of their previous 17 FA Cup fixtures (0-0 vs Nottingham Forest in 2012). They are 6.00 to score in both halves.
1. Dele Alli has scored five goals in domestic competition since joining Spurs, including one against Leicester. He is 3.15 to score at any time.