10. West Ham have already beaten Liverpool twice this season in the Premier League. The hosts are favourites to win at 2.35.
9. The Hammers won 3-0 at Anfield and 2-0 at Upton Park, scorelines priced at 24.00 and 13.00 respectively.
8. Slaven Bilic’s side have played Liverpool three times this season, keeping a clean sheet in each fixture. West Ham are 4.10 to win without conceding a goal.
7. The clubs’ other meeting this season was the 0-0 FA Cup draw that led to this replay. Another goalless draw is available at 9.50.
6. This will be the fifth FA Cup meeting between the sides; Liverpool have won three and lost two of those games. They can be backed at 3.20 to win.
5. The sides drew 3-3 in 90 minutes in the 2006 final, but Liverpool went on to win on penalties. Another 3-3 draw is priced at 66.00.
4. West Ham have failed to score in two of their last three matches in all competitions. Liverpool are 5.50 to win without conceding a goal.
3. The Hammers have lost only two of their last 14 games in all competitions, winning five and drawing seven. They are 1.65 to go through.
2. Roberto Firmino has scored five goals in his last eight appearances in all competitions. The Brazilian is 7.50 to open the scoring.
1. Christian Benteke has failed to score in any of his previous 11 appearances in all competitions. He is 3.35 to find the net at any time.