10. Wycombe Wanderers play Aston Villa for the first time since the 2005 League Cup, when the Choirboys were thumped 8-3 by Saturday’s Premier League opponents. Villa are 2.15 to win again.
9. This is the third time Villa have played away at Wycombe — their other victory before 2005 was a 5-0 triumph two years earlier. Villa are 3.75 to win/win on the Half-time/Full-time.
8. League Two side Wycombe head into this FA Cup third-round clash having won four of their last six games. A 2-0 defeat to Morecambe last weekend ended that run but they are 3.35 to win this fixture.
7. Wycombe have scored exactly two goals in each of their last four home games and have gone undefeated over that period. They are 19.00 to win 2-0.
6. Seven-time FA Cup winners Villa last won the trophy in 1957 and head into this clash boasting just two wins from 23 games in all competitions that season. They are 1.65 to lose/draw on the Double Chance.
5. Villa have conceded first in seven of their last eight games. Wycombe are 2.08 to net the opener on Saturday.
4. Jordan Ayew remains Villa’s top scorer this season with just five goals. The Ghana international scored twice in December and is 6.25 to net first.
3. Wycombe, meanwhile, boast 38 goals for the season so far, with Gary Thompson (7) and Michael Harriman (6) already bagging more than Villa’s top scorer this term. Wycombe are 3.10 to net +1.5 times.
2. The furthest Wycombe have gone in the FA Cup was a semi-final place back in 2001. They beat Leicester in the quarters and then lost 2-1 to the eventual winners Liverpool. Wycombe are 5.75 to win/win on the HT/FT.
1. Jack Grealish has scored just once for Villa this season boasts 1.2 shots per game in the Premier League. The midfielder is 4.35 to net at any time.