10. Tottenham have won five of their last seven meetings with Fulham in all competitions, losing the other two. The visitors are favourites to win at 1.77.
9. Fulham have won four of their last five games in all competitions, losing the other. They can be backed at 4.60 to win.
8. One of those wins was in the previous round of the FA Cup; Fulham beat Premier League opposition in Hull City by a 4-1 scoreline, a repeat of which is priced at 101.0.
7. Fulham put four past Spurs the last time the sides met in the FA Cup in January 2011. Over 2.5 home goals can be backed at 9.00.
6. Mousa Dembele was on the scoresheet for Fulham that day. The Belgian is 5.75 to find the net at any time against his former club.
5. The sides’ most recent encounter saw Tottenham win 3-1 in the Premier League at White Hart Lane in April 2014. An identical scoreline is available at 13.00.
4. Harry Kane scored that day -- the Spurs striker has netted just one goal (a penalty) in his last five appearances in all competitions. He is 4.10 to open the scoring.
3. Kane’s penalty against Middlesbrough earlier this month was Tottenham’s only goal in their last four games in all competitions. Fulham are 3.30 to win without conceding a goal.
2. Spurs are winless in their last four meetings with London clubs away from home, drawing two and losing two. Fulham are 2.10 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
1. There have been five goals scored in Fulham’s last two matches (against Wigan and Nottingham Forest). Over 4.5 total goals can be backed at 5.25.