10. Huddersfield Town have only recorded three victories in their last 18 matches – two of which coming in the FA Cup. The Terries can be backed at 3.50 to beat Wigan Athletic on Sunday.
9. Wigan have only won four of their previous 19 games. Like Town, two of the Latics’ wins also came in the FA Cup. Roberto Martinez’s side are favourites to win at 2.00.
8. Both sides have already been involved in FA Cup replays this season after drawing original ties to Leicester City and Bournemouth respectively. A draw, which would take the tie to a replay at the DW Stadium, is priced at 3.50.
7. Town and Athletic have only met once before in the FA Cup, back in 1977. Huddersfield won the game 2-0 and can be backed at 18.00 to repeat that winning scoreline.
6. Against top flight opposition, the Terriers have lost 11 of their last 15 FA Cup ties. Winning once and drawing three times, Town are available at 1.76 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
5. The Latics have won six of their last 10 FA Cup games against lower league teams, and can be backed at 1.28 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
4. In their last 20 matches, Huddersfield have seen a total of 2.60 average goals per game, whilst Wigan’s games have involved an average of 2.95. Over 2.5 total goals on Sunday are priced at 1.84, with unders at 1.90.
3. Town’s last seven goals in all competitions have been scored by different scorers. Huddersfield are 1.33 to score against Wigan.
2. Huddersfield have lost 11 of their last 15 FA Cup games against top flight opponents. Wigan are 3.75 to win to nil.
1. Wigan have only kept two clean sheets in their last nine games in all competitions. The odds of both teams scoring are 1.65.