10. Hull City and Sheffield United have met in the FA Cup twice before, with each tie eventually going to a replay. A draw after 90 minutes is priced at 3.60.
9. Sheffield United have lost their previous four FA Cup semi-finals. Hull are favourites to win in 90 minutes at 1.70.
8. Hull have never reached an FA Cup final before, having only played in one semi-final and lost. They can be backed at 1.33 to go through.
7. United have already beaten four teams from higher divisions in this year’s campaign. The Blades are available at 5.50 to win in 90 minutes.
6. Two of those sides were Premier League clubs – Aston Villa and Fulham. Nigel Clough’s side are priced at 3.10 to go through.
5. The Blades have only lost one of their previous 11 FA Cup ties, winning nine and drawing one. They are 2.18 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
4. Steve Bruce’s men have won two of the last three meetings between the sides. The Tigers can be backed at 2.50 to win without conceding a goal.
3. Chris Porter has scored four goals in this season’s FA Cup campaign. The Sheffield United striker is 9.50 to open the scoring.
2. Matty Fryatt has found the net 10 times in 14 starts in the competition, with seven goals in his last eight. He is 2.95 to score at any time.
1. Fryatt has netted in his previous two starts against the Blades. The striker is 5.75 to score first.