10. Liverpool have progressed from 15 of their previous 16 FA Cup quarter-finals. They are favourites to go through at 1.17.
9. The Reds are unbeaten in their last 11 meetings with Blackburn at Anfield, winning seven and drawing four. The hosts are 1.30 to win in 90 minutes.
8. Blackburn have progressed from four of their nine FA Cup ties against Liverpool. The visitors can be backed at 10.00 to go through.
7. Six of Liverpool’s previous eight FA Cup tie victories have finished in 2-1 scorelines, a repeat of which is priced at 9.50.
6. Liverpool scored exactly twice in all eight of those games. Over 2.5 home goals can be backed at 2.20.
5. In their only previous FA Cup quarter-final meeting, Blackburn beat Liverpool 2-1 in 1958. An identical scoreline is available at 28.00.
4. Brendan Rodgers’ side have kept only three clean sheets in their last 20 FA Cup matches. The Reds are 1.88 to win without conceding a goal.
3. Blackburn have kept just one clean sheet in 2015 (14 games). They are 17.00 to hold Liverpool to a 0-0 draw in 90 minutes.
2. Daniel Sturridge has scored 10 goals in his previous 12 starts in the FA Cup. The striker is 4.00 to open the scoring.
1. Steven Gerrard has found the net four times in his last six starts against Blackburn. He is 3.05 to score at any time.