10. Manchester City and Huddersfield Town battled out a goalless draw in the original tie of this FA Cup fifth round clash and they are 9.00 to draw again.
9. City are unbeaten in seven games heading into this clash (W5 D2). They are 1.15 to win.
Watch Huddersfield and City draw 0-0
8. City have kept four clean sheets in that seven-game streak, which came after a 4-0 loss at Everton. They are 1.71 to win without conceding.
7. Between them, these sides recorded just eight shots on target in the original clash in Huddersfield. A 0-0 draw on 90 minutes is priced at 21.00.
6. City attacker Nolito managed to hit the target with just one of his five shots at the John Smith's Stadium. The Spaniard is 5.00 to score first.
5. Town are unbeaten in nine games, including three wins and a draw on the road. They are 17.00 to win.
4. Huddersfield have won their previous two FA Cup rounds by a 4-0 scoreline. They are 12.50 to score in both halves at the Etihad.
3. However, Huddersfield's 1-1 draw with Barnsley on Saturday means they have scored just two goals in three games, having scored multiple goals in their six outings previous. They are 1.64 not to score.
2. Michael Hefele scored at the weekend to take his Town tally to five for the season. Four of those goals have come in his last seven outings. He is 16.00 to score.
1. City have scored first in nine of their last 10 games - the exception being the goalless draw with Huddersfield. City are 1.91 to win both halves.