After two defeats by Chelsea this season, can Manchester City finally get one over the Blues? Joe Short has all the vital match stats...
10. Chelsea did the league double over Manchester City this season, winning by one goal in both ties. The Blues are 3.40 to beat City in this FA Cup tie.
9. Neither side has scored over two goals in any clash between them in five most recent meetings. Saturday’s game is 1.98 to witness -2.5 goals.
8. These sides met in the FA Cup semi-final last season, when City beat Chelsea 2-1 at Wembley. It was their first FA Cup clash since January 1971, which City also won, and the home side are 2.10 to win on Saturday.
Watch City’s 3-0 win at Stamford Bridge that day in 1971:
7. City have a W3 L1 record over Chelsea in the FA Cup. The London side’s sole victory was a 2-1 away result in February 1915. They are 11.00 to repeat that scoreline.
6. Victor Anichebe’s late equaliser against Chelsea on Tuesday night was the first goal the Blues have conceded in 359 minutes of football. City are 4.40 not to score.
5. Branislav Ivanovic netted the opener for Chelsea on Tuesday, the defender’s second goal in three games. Ivanovic is 11.00 to score again.
4. City are without a win in two games (D1 L1), their worst run of form since two straight defeats (against Aston Villa and Bayern Munich) in September/October. They are 1.70 to lose/draw on the Double Chance.
Watch Chelsea’s 1-0 win over Stoke in the FA Cup fourth round:
3. City have not scored during these two games. The last time they went two games without a goal was in march 2012 (away at Sporting Liston and at Swansea). They are 4.25 to net +2.5 goals on Saturday.
2. When these sides met at the Etihad earlier this month, Chelsea restricted City to just three shots on target, despite surrendering 65.3% possession. City are 3.05 to net in both halves.
1. Oscar scored Chelsea’s winner in their 1-0 win over Stoke in the FA Cup fourth round, the Brazilian’s ninth goal in 33 appearances this term. Oscar is 5.00 to net again.