10. Manchester United have progressed to the fourth round in 27 of their previous 28 FA Cup campaigns. The home side are favourites to beat Swansea City at 1.38.
9. Swansea have won three of their last four FA Cup third round ties away from home. The visitors can be backed at 8.25 to win.
8. This will be the first meeting between the sides in the FA Cup. A draw, of which there have been two in the last seven meetings between the clubs in all competitions, is priced at 4.60.
7. United are unbeaten in their previous 22 third round ties against same division sides. David Moyes’ men are 1.06 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
6. The last time the Red Devils lost an FA Cup tie to a side in the same division was in the 1980 third round, in which they lost 1-0 to Tottenham Hotspur. Swansea are available at 10.00 to win 1-0.
5. The Swans lost 4-1 to United when the sides met in the Premier League at the Liberty Stadium earlier this season. A repeat of that winning scoreline for the home side can be backed at 20.00.
4. Danny Welbeck scored twice in that match. The England international is 6.25 to open the scoring.
3. Wilfried Zaha is yet to score for Manchester United since joining in the summer. He is 4.10 to find the net at any time against Swansea.
2. Striker Wilfried Bony scored twice against Manchester City on New Year’s Day. Swansea’s no.10 is 20.00 to bag at least two goals against United.
1. Manchester United beat Swansea 2-1 at Old Trafford in the Premier League last season. An identical scoreline this time around is priced at 8.50.
Here are the goals from that game, which was Sir Alex Ferguson's last home match as United's manager: