10. Middlesbrough have progressed in four of the six previous times they have met Manchester City in the FA Cup. They are 4.50 to reach the semi-finals.
9. City have not been drawn at home in the FA Cup since losing 2-0 to Middlesbrough at the Etihad Stadium in the 2014/15 fourth round. They are 8.00 to lose this game.
Watch Boro beat City 2-0 in the 2015 FA Cup
8. Boro have failed to progress in each of their last three FA Cup quarter-final appearances. They are 1.20 not to go through.
7. Only Oxford United (16) have scored more FA Cup goals this season than City (13). The away side are 5.30 to score +3.5 goals.
6. Kelechi Iheanacho has scored five goals in four career appearances in the FA Cup. He is 7.50 to net twice.
5. Alvaro Negredo scored three goals in four FA Cup appearances for City in the 2013/14 season. He is 23.00 to score twice against his former club.
4. City and Boro drew 1-1 in the Premier League back in October - the first draw between the two sides for nine games stretching back to 2005. Another is priced at 4.70.
3. Grant Leadbitter (2) is the only Boro player to have scored multiple goals in the FA Cup this season. The hosts are 1.93 not to score.
2. Boro will go three defeats on the bounce for the first time since September 2016 if they lose on Saturday. They are 1.43 to lose.
1. City have drawn two of their last five games (W3 D2) with each draw a 0-0 scoreline. Another goalless clash here is priced at 11.00.