10. Stoke have not lost to Rochdale in four games, since a 2-1 defeat in the Football League Trophy in February 1999. Stoke are 1.62 to win.
9. These sides drew 2-2 the last time they met — in the 2007 League Cup (Rochdale won on penalties 4-2). It is only their second draw in nine previous clashes between the pair and another is priced at 3.80
8. Ryan Shawcross scored for Stoke that August day, on his second career appearance for the club. Eight years and 21 goals later, Shawcross is 8.00 to net.
7. Rochdale are on a three-game winning streak for the third time this season and victory against Stoke would see them last March’s four successive triumphs. They are 5.60 to win.
6. The Dale have scored first in each of these three victories and are available at 2.67 to net the opener on Monday night.
Watch highlight's of Stoke's 5-0 FA Cup semi final win over Bolton in 2011:
5. Stoke, meanwhile, have lost just one in six and have won their last two away outings 1-0. A repeat 1-0 result is priced at 7.50
4. Bojan Krkic scored the winner for Stoke against Leicester two weekends back — the Spaniard’s fourth strike of the season. Bojan is 2.75 to score.
3. Rochdale top scorer Ian Henderson boasts 12 League One goals this term and bagged two the weekend before last. The Dale are 4.00 to score +1.5 goals.
2. Midfielder Matt Done, meanwhile, has 10 goals for the season plus four more in cup competitions. Rochdale are 4.00 to go progress to the FA Cup fifth round.
1. Jon Walters has made 20 appearances for Stoke this season, scoring six goals. Four have come before half time and Walters is 7.00 to net the opener.
Bet on Rochdale vs Stoke now