10. Sheffield United have beaten Fulham in all four of the previous FA Cup ties between the sides. The home side are slight favourites to win at 2.55.
9. The Blades have only needed a replay on one occasion to beat Fulham. The draw is priced at 3.30.
8. United have lost their last three fourth round matches. A Fulham win can be backed at 2.65.
7. None of the previous 10 games between the sides has ended in an away win, with seven draws and three defeats for the visitors. Sheffield United are 1.43 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
6. The League One club have conceded 10 goals in their last three fourth round ties. Fulham are available at 3.75 to score in both halves.
5. The Blades didn’t score a single goal in any of those three matches. A Fulham clean sheet is priced at 3.65.
4. The sides last met at Bramall Lane in 2007, when United beat Fulham 2-0 in the Premier League. A repeat of that scoreline can be backed at 14.00.
The Yorkshire club also beat Aston Villa 2-1 in the third round of the current FA Cup campaign. Here are the highlights:
3. Prior to that, Fulham won the reverse fixture 1-0 at Craven Cottage. An identical winning scoreline for the Cottagers is available at 10.00.
2. Clint Dempsey has scored six goals in his last five FA Cup appearances. The American is 7.00 to open the scoring.
1. Dimitar Berbatov has scored just four goals in 33 appearances for Fulham this season. The striker is 2.60 to find the net at any time.