10. Arsenal’s hosts Sutton United sit 103 places below the Gunners in English football’s hierarchy. Non-league Sutton are nevertheless 19.00 to win this FA Cup fifth-round tie.
9. Sutton beat Leeds United 1-0 at home to reach this stage of the FA Cup and also held AFC Wimbledon to a goalless draw before beating them 3-1 away in the replay. Arsenal are 12.00 not to score.
8. Arsenal have already scored seven goals from two away fixtures in the FA Cup this season. They are 2.75 to score +3.5 goals at Gander Green Lane.
7. Theo Walcott scored a hat-trick for Arsenal in the 5-0 win over Southampton in the previous round — his only goals of 2017. Walcott is 4.80 to score first.
Watch Sutton beat Leeds 1-0 in the previous round of the FA Cup
6. Danny Welbeck also bagged a double against Saints — the only game he has scored in all season. England international Welbeck is 4.50 to net last.
5. Arsenal have lost three of their last four games — their worst run of form since three straight defeats in February-March 2016. They are 11.00 to go out at this stage of the FA Cup.
4. Sutton could become the first non-league side to reach the quarter-finals of the FA Cup since QPR in the 1913/14 campaign. They are 8.00 to get a draw on Monday.
3. Former Arsenal youth player Rory Deacon has scored five goals in Sutton’s FA Cup run this season. A price of 2.00 is available for any Sutton player to score.
2. Arsenal have conceded first in three of their last four outings and are 5.40 to do so again.
1. Only once before has a non-league side beaten a Premier League team in the FA Cup, when Luton Town edged Norwich City 1-0 in the 2012/13 tournament. A 1-0 win for Sutton is priced at 45.00.