10. Tottenham have won two of their three FA Cup meetings with Millwall, drawing the other. They are favourites to win in 90 minutes at 1.15.
9. Spurs are unbeaten in their last 13 encounters with Millwall in all competitions, winning 10 and drawing three. They are 1.01 to either win or draw in 90 minutes.
8. Millwall could equal a club record, set in 1936/37, of six successive wins in the FA Cup. They can be backed at 18.00 to win in 90 minutes.
7. Tottenham haven’t been eliminated from the FA Cup by a lower division side since losing to Nottingham Forest in 1974/75. Millwall are 9.50 to progress to the semi-finals.
6. Millwall’s last seven FA Cup matches have been at home -- they haven’t won an FA Cup game away from home since a 1-0 win at Blackburn in 2012/13. The visitors are 38.00 to win 1-0.
5. Spurs have won their last 11 games at White Hart Lane in all competitions, conceding eight goals along the way. They are 1.69 to win with a clean sheet.
4. Prior to their 2-1 win over MK Dons last weekend, Millwall had kept nine consecutive clean sheets in all competitions. They are 26.00 to win without conceding a goal.
3. Tottenham haven’t played in the sixth round since beating Bolton 3-1 at home in 2011/12. An identical scoreline is priced at 12.00.
2. Harry Kane’s hat-trick at Fulham in the previous round saw him go level with Heung-Min Son (3) in Spurs’ FA Cup scoring charts this season. Kane is 3.15 to open the scoring; Son is 5.00.
1. Kane has scored nine goals in his last seven appearances in all competitions, including two hat-tricks. The striker is 10.00 to score three or more for the fourth time in 2017.