10. West Ham beat West Brom 2-1 in the league when these sides met at the Hawthorns before Christmas. The Hammers are unbeaten in all but one of their last nine games with the Baggies and are 3.00 to win.
9. The last time these sides met was a 1-1 draw on New Year’s Day, where between the sides there were just six shots on target and one corner in the game. Another 1-1 tie is priced at 6.75.
8. These sides have drawn six of their last nine meetings, while West Ham have already taken one FA Cup fixture to a replay this season. Another draw is available at 3.35.
7. West Ham have lost just one of their last nine games, however, and are 1.58 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. The Hammers drew 0-0 with Southampton in midweek — their first goalless tie since November, while West Brom have recorded just two of those over the same period. Both teams to score is priced at 1.70.
Watch West Ham beat West Brom 2-1 in the 1979/80 FA Cup:
5. West Brom beat Swansea 2-0 on Wednesday, the third time in four outings they have scored exactly twice. They are 2.40 to win.
4. Ideye Brown bagged his second goal in two games on Wednesday night to bring his season tally to four. The Baggies forward is 6.40 to net first.
3. West Ham’s sole goalscorer from their last three games is Cheikhou Kouyate, who boasts just two goals for the season. He is 19.00 to net.
2. Victor Anichebe already has three goals in the FA Cup this season — including a winning double to see the Baggies past Birmingham in the fourth round. Anichebe is 15.00 to net twice.
1. Diafra Sakho boasts 10 goals for West Ham this season but only two from his last eight outings. The forward is 3.00 to score at any time.