10. Arsenal have won four of their last five meetings with Wigan and have lost to the north west club just three times in 20 previous clashes. The Gunners are 1.50 to win.
9. Arsene Wenger’s men beat Wigan 4-1 the last time these sides met, at the Emirates in May 2013. It was the sixth time in 10 games Arsenal have scored over 2.5 goals against the Latics. They are 2.80 to do so again.
8. Arsenal’s 3-0 defeat at Everton last weekend means they have not won in four games (D2 L2), their worst run since December. Wigan are 5.00 to win/draw on the double chance.
7. Three of the last five games involving Wigan have ended 1-0 (once in the Latics’ favour). They are 7.50 to lose 1-0.
6. Wigan have won nine of their last 11 games in the FA Cup. They are 6.50 to beat Arsenal and make the final for a second year running.
5. Uwe Rosler’s side have won both halves in each of their last three FA Cup matches. They are 9.50 to win/win on the HT/FT.
4. Shaun Maloney scored Wigan’s opener in their FA Cup semi-final against Millwall last season. The midfielder scored three in five game before injury in August but returned last week and is 5.75 to net.
3. Arsenal’s Yaya Sanogo is yet to score in a Gunners shirt form nine appearances this season. The former Auxerre forward is 2.55 to score at Wembley.
2. Lukas Podolski and Olivier Giroud have each scored three or Arsenal’s 13 FA Cup goals this season. The German is 2.55 to score while Giroud is match favourite at 2.00.
1. Wigan loanee Nick Powell has bagged 12 goals in 38 appearances this season, including five in FA and League Cup competition. The 20-year-old is 9.00 to score first.