10. England’s friendly with Italy is a repeat of their Euro 2012 quarter-final clash, which finished 0-0 after 90 minutes. A draw on Wednesday is priced at 3.15, with a repeat scoreline at 8.25.
9. Italy have won nine of their 23 matches against England, drawing seven and losing seven. They have not lost to England in four meetings, since a 2-0 defeat in June 1997. England are 2.30 to win in Switzerland.
8. The last friendly England played on neutral soil was in November 2009, against Brazil in Qatar. England lost 1-0 thanks to a second-half Nilmar header, the first loss for then-manager Fabio Capello. Roy Hodgson is yet to experience defeat with England and Italy are priced at 3.15 to inflict the first.
7. Italy boss Cesare Prandelli has named a youthful squad ahead of Wednesday night’s fixture, with no Juventus or Napoli players in the side due to their Supercoppa clash in Beijing. Italy are 2.18 to win Draw no Bet.
6. England have kept four clean sheets from six games under manager Roy Hodgson, conceding just three goals at Euro 2012. The Three Lions are 2.60 to keep another clean sheet.
5. Meanwhile Italy, who reached the final of Euro 2012, conceded just two goals at the tournament before coming up against Spain. Their weaknesses were showing in Kiev as Spain put four past them in the final. England are 1.30 to score and 50.00 to win 4-0.
4. The last time either side scored more than two goals against each other was way back in May 1976. England won 3-2 with two goals from Mick Shannon and a Phil Thompson header. A price of 34.00 can be backed on a repeat score.
3. England were 2-0 down in that game, but three second-half strikes secured the comeback. Hodgson’s side are 4.10 to score in both halves this time around.
2. There have never been more than five goals scored in games between the two nations, with 2-0 either way the most frequent scoreline. A price of 2.25 can be backed for +2.5 goals, with 1.57 at unders.
1. Their last clash before Euro 2012 was in March 2002, Italy beating England at Eland Road. Robbie Fowler scored a 63rd-minute opener for England before two goals earned the Italians victory. They are 42.00 to be losing at half time but win the game.