10. Chile face Argentina in the Copa America final on Saturday night hoping to win the tournament for the first time in their history. The host nation are 2.50 to lift the trophy.
9. Argentina can draw level with Uruguay on a record 14 Copa America triumphs with victory in Santiago. They are 1.55 favourites to do so.
8. Argentina have won three of their last four competitive clashes with Chile to an aggregate score of 8-2. They are 2.10 to win within 90 minutes.
7. Chile have reached the Copa America final on only three previous occasions and were defeated 1-0 by Argentina in their first final in 1955. A repeat scoreline is priced at 7.50.
6. Argentina scored 50% more goals than they had done in the entire tournament when they beat Paraguay 6-1 in their semi-final. They are 3.70 to win and score in both halves again.
5. Despite Argentina’s six goals in one game, Chile remain the tournament top scorers with 13. They are 2.17 to net first in Santiago.
4. Chile’s Eduardo Vargas boasts four goals from 14 shots this tournament, while Lionel Messi has just one goal from 17. Vargas is 4.20 to net more than Messi.
3. Argentina have picked up double the number of yellow cards this tournament as Chile (6/12). A red is 2.60 to be given during the game.
2. Colombia (2001) are the only hosts to have won the Copa America in its last nine instalments. Chile are 1.75 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
1. Arsenal’s Chilean ace Alexis Sanchez will make his 58th appearance of the season on Saturday, having started all but six of those clashes for club and country. The forward has scored once this tournament and is 3.75 to net again.