10. England boast a W11 D4 L3 record over Denmark stretching back to a 0-0 draw in September 1948. England are 1.65 to win.
9. England beat Denmark 2-1 the last time these sides met three years ago in Copenhagen, which ended a two-game losing streak against the Danes. A repeat score is available at 9.00.
8. England have won 13 of 24 games under Roy Hodgson, drawing eight and losing three. Another draw is priced at 3.60.
7. Denmark beat England 3-2 the last time these sides met on UK soil, at Old Trafford in November 2003. They are 5.00 to win again.
6. Wayne Rooney opened the scoring in that fixture a decade ago, his third of 38 goals for England. Rooney is 2.50 to score.
5. England have lost back-to-back games for the first time since June 1993, when they lost 2-0 at Norway in a World Cup qualifier before falling by the same result in a friendly with USA. They are 24.00 to lose 2-0.
Watch Denmark 1-2 England from February 2011:
4. Steven Gerrard was the last England player to score at Wembley, which hasn’t witnessed a home goal in 182 minutes of football. Gerrard is 5.00 to score.
3. The Danes have scored first in four of their last five games and are 2.70 to net the opener at Wembley.
2. The Danes are unbeaten in five games (W4 d1). Their draw was a 2-2 result in Italy and they are 17.00 to force that scoreline on Wednesday.
1. Nicklas Bendtner has scored the same number of goals in one competitive international fixture as 14 appearances for Arsenal this campaign (2). The forward is 4.90 to score.