England entertain Honduras in their final warm-up game before the World Cup. Can Roy Hodgson's men finish their preparations on a high?
10. England and Honduras have not played an official fixture against each other. However, England boast a W3 D1 L1 record over teams from the Americas in the past 16 months and are 1.45 to win in Miami.
9. England have won seven of their last 10 games since a 3-2 win over Scotland in August. The Three Lions are 1.07 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
8. Honduras have won just one of their last six outings, a 2-1 victory over Venezuela in March. They are 7.25 to beat England.
7. Luis Fernando Suarez’s men lost 4-2 to Israel on Monday, the fifth straight game in which they were not winning at half time. England are 2.10 to win/win on the HT/FT.
6. Honduras qualified for the World Cup finishing third in the CONCACAF final group stage. Striker Jerry Bengtson finished top scorer with nine goals and is 6.10 to score against England.
Watch highlights of England's 2-2 draw with Ecuador
5. Honduras have not beaten a European nation in their last three attempts, since a 2-0 win over Serbia in November 2011. They are 4.10 to draw with England.
4. Wayne Rooney scored his 39th international goal for England against Ecuador on Wednesday, his 22nd for club and country this season. The Manchester United striker is 4.70 to score first.
3. Ecuador had 13 shots to England’s 12 on Wednesday, and boasted six to five for the number on target. Honduras are 2.55 to win with a 1-0 handicap.
2. Rickie Lambert scored his third goal in five games for England on Wednesday and the new Liverpool striker is 5.40 to net first.
1. Of the 17 club and international games Lambert has scored in this season, he has been on the winning side 12 times. A Wincast Lambert goal and England win is priced at 3.10.