10. England have won their last nine matches at Wembley. They are favourites to win at 1.75.
9. The hosts conceded only one goal in those nine games - a Jordan Henderson own goal against Slovenia in November 2014. England are 2.90 to win without conceding a goal.
8. Roy Hodgson’s side have lost just one of their last 18 internationals, winning 14 and drawing three. They are 1.19 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. The only defeat in that run came against Spain in November last year. England lost 2-0, a repeat of which is priced at 24.00.
6. Netherlands could win successive matches against England for the first time. They can be backed at 5.00 to win.
5. The Dutch won the last meeting between the nations 3-2 at Wembley in February 2012. An identical scoreline is available at 46.00.
4. England haven’t lost at home since a 1-0 defeat to Germany in November 2013. Netherlands are 13.00 to win 1-0.
3. Danny Drinkwater could become the first England debutant to score against the Dutch since Darius Vassell in 2002. Drinkwater is 10.50 to score at any time.
2. James Milner made his international debut against Netherlands in a 2009 friendly. The Liverpool midfielder is 16.00 to open the scoring.
1. England’s last 10 goals have been netted by 10 different players, the most recent being Eric Dier. He is 20.00 to score the last goal, just as he did in Germany.