10. This will be the 113th meeting between England and Scotland. There have been 24 draws, a repeat of which is priced at 4.85.
9. England have won 47 of those 133 games to Scotland’s 41 wins. The hosts are favourites to win at 1.69
8. Scotland have won only two of their last 10 matches against England, drawing one and losing seven. They can be backed at 10.00 to win.
7. The Scots haven’t beaten England for 17 years, their longest winless run in this fixture, since a 1-0 win in November 1999. A repeat of that scoreline is available at 20.00.
6. Since 1968, England have lost only six of their 28 encounters with Scotland. Gareth Southgate’s side are 1.06 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
5. Both teams have found the net in only four of the last 15 meetings. Both Teams To Score can be backed at 2.43.
4. England have won the last two meetings, winning 3-2 at Wembley in August 2013 and 3-1 in Scotland in November 2014. Those scorelines are priced at 36.00 and 13.00 respectively.
3. There have been only three goalless draws in the history of the fixture. A 0-0 scoreline is available at 10.50.
2. Wayne Rooney scored twice when the teams last met in 2014, the same amount of goals he has scored in all competitions for club and country this season. The England captain is 5.40 to open the scoring.
1. Theo Walcott has scored eight goals in all competitions for Arsenal this term; he has scored the same amount in 46 appearances for England.