10. England have won 13 of their 24 meetings with Spain. They can be backed at 2.95 to win.
9. There have been only two draws in the 24 meetings between the nations, a repeat of which is priced at 3.30.
8. Spain have won four of the last five encounters, losing the other. They are favourites to win at 2.50.
7. Only one of the teams has scored in each of the last eight meetings. Both Teams To Score can be backed at 1.88.
6. The most recent encounter between the nations saw Spain win 2-0 at home in a friendly in November 2015. An identical scoreline is available at 12.00.
5. The last meeting at Wembley saw England win 1-0 in another friendly in November 2011. Gareth Southgate’s side are 8.50 to win 1-0.
4. Spain have conceded just one goal in their last eight victories against England. They are 4.10 to win with a clean sheet.
3. The first two meetings of the nations saw Spain win 4-3 at home in 1929 before a 7-1 home win for England in 1931, games that remain the biggest scoring encounters between the countries. Over 5.5 total goals can be backed at 21.00.
2. In contrast, only seven goals have been scored in the last five meetings between Spain and England. Under 1.5 total goals are available at 3.10.
1. Liverpool stars Adam Lallana and Daniel Sturridge are responsible for four of the six goals England have scored since Roy Hodgson’s departure after Euro 2016. Sturridge is 7.00 to open the scoring.