10. Brazil and Russia meet on Monday night for the sixth time. Brazil boast a 4-0 win-loss record over their opponents and another selecao victory is priced at 1.55.
9. Russia, however, haven’t lost in seven matches since being dumped out of Euro 2012 by Greece (W5 D2). They are 6.00 to win at Stamford Bridge.
8. These sides’ only draw was a 2-2 friendly result in August 1996, Ronaldo scoring a late equaliser for the South Americans. Another 2-2 result is priced at 16.00.
7. Russia have once faced Brazil as the USSR, at the 1982 World Cup, and lost 2-1 having been a goal up at half time. Another HT/FT bet of Russia/Brazil is available at 24.00.
6. Brazil midfielder Oscar netted his fourth international goal against Italy last Thursday. He has scored six goals at the Bridge for Chelsea this season and is 3.20 to net again on Monday.
5. Russia’s Roman Shirokov has scored in each of his last three international appearances. The Zenit midfielder is 8.75 to score against Brazil.
4. Brazil have drawn their last two friendlies on neutral soil and Monday’s clash is 3.60 to finish level again.
3. Luiz Felipe Scolari's side haven’t won in their last four games (DLLD) while Russia have won five of seven. A Double Chance price of 2.26 is available for Draw/Russia.
2. Dynamo Moscow striker Aleksandr Kokorin has scored 12 goals in 14 appearances for club and country this season. The Russian in 15.00 to score first and 30.00 to net a brace.
1. Russia have scored in each of their last seven games while Brazil haven’t drawn a blank in 11. Monday’s clash is 1.85 to exceed 2.5 goals.