5. Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata heads the goalscoring leaderboard with four; two ahead of teammate Isco and Italian forward Manolo Gabbiadini. The Spanish are 2.75 to win both halves on Tuesday.
4. Italy beat Holland 1-0 in their semi-final, recording just seven shots at goal to the Dutch’s eight. Fabio Borini scored late on for the Azzurri and a price of 12.50 is available for another 1-0 scoreline.
3. The Spanish overcame Norway 3-0 in their semi, recording 16 shots on goal while preventing their opponents from a single to-target effort. Spain are 15.00 to win 3-0 again.
Watch highlights of that semi here:
2. Spain are yet to concede in these Championships while Italy have let just one goal in – a 90th minute penalty against Norway. The Spanish are 1.42 to score first on Tuesday, their opponents priced at 2.60.
1. Of their combined eight games played at these Championships, Italy and Spain have gone into the break goalless five times. Another 0-0 scoreline after 45 minutes is available at 2.60.