10. Italy beat Spain 2-0 in the Euro 2016 group stage this summer — their first win over the Spanish since 2011. They are 3.10 to win again.
Watch Italy beat Spain 2-0 at Euro 2016
9. Defender Giorgio Chiellini scored the opener in France back in June but is suspended for this clash. Italy are 2.38 not to score without the Juventus centre-back.
8. Spain boasted a W2 D3 record against Italy between June 2012 and the start of the Euros. That included a 4-0 hammering in the Euro 2012 final. Spain are 2.45 to win.
7. Italy began their World Cup 2018 qualification campaign with a 3-1 win in Israel. Graziano Pelle scored in that clash and also netted against Spain during the summer. Pelle is 6.75 to score first.
6. Spain have won their two games this season in recovery from their Euro 2016 exit and are yet to concede a goal. They are 3.65 to win without conceding.
5. David Silva has scored four goals in his last two outings for Spain and is 5.40 to net at any time.
4. Diego Costa, meanwhile, netted twice against Lichtenstein to take his international tally to three goals from 12 games. The Chelsea star is 6.30 to score first.
3. Alvaro Morata also scored twice for Spain that day but has netted only two more goals in 10 appearances for Real Madrid. Morata has started just five of those 10 games and is 3.55 to net.
2. Three of the last six meetings between Italy and Spain have ended in a draw. This match is 3.02 to finish level.
1. No Italian scored more than three goals in their 10-game Euro 2016 qualifying campaign (Pelle, 3). Antonio Candreva (2) has already scored in World Cup 2018 qualifying and is 7.00 to do so again.