10. Netherlands are unbeaten in their last 19 World Cup qualifiers at home, winning eighteen and drawing one. They can be backed at 3.50 to win.
9. The Dutch haven’t lost a single World Cup qualifier since September 2001, a run of 34 games without defeat. They are 1.67 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. France have won just once in six competitive meetings with Netherlands, losing three and drawing two. The visitors are favourites to win at 2.30.
7. Netherlands’ last defeat in a qualifier came against the Republic of Ireland in a 1-0 defeat in September 2001. France are 7.50 to win 1-0.
6. The French have lost just one of their last 14 matches in all competitions. They are 1.33 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
5. That solitary defeat came in the Euro 2016 final in a 1-0 loss to Portugal. Netherlands are 9.50 to win 1-0.
4. France could fail to score in three successive World Cup qualifiers for the first time since 1985. Netherlands are 5.50 to win without conceding a goal.
3. The last competitive meeting between the nations came at Euro 2008. Netherlands won 4-1, a repeat of which is priced at 81.00.
2. The most recent meeting saw France secure a 3-2 friendly victory in Amsterdam in March this year. An identical scoreline is available at 31.00.
1. Antoine Griezmann has netted eight of France’s 33 goals in 2016. The Atletico Madrid forward is 5.30 to open the scoring.