10. Wales have lost both of their two previous meeting with Serbia and are 3.10 to lose again on Saturday.
9. These sides last met in World Cup 2014 qualification, where Serbia beat Wales 3-0 in Cardiff in September 2013. They are 33.00 to repeat that scoreline.
8. Serbia beat Wales 6-1 in their first ever meeting, in September 2012. Gareth Bale scored the consolation goal for the Welsh and he is 3.90 to net first.
Watch Serbia beat Wales 6-1 in World Cup 2014 qualification
7. Since losing to Serbia at home three years ago, Wales’ record in all games reads W13 D6 L7. They are 2.40 to win this game.
6. Wales have drawn their last two outings in World Cup 2018 qualification, while Serbia are seeking three wins on the bounce. A draw is priced at 3.20.
5. Between them, Wales and Serbia are scoring on average 2.5 goals per game this campaign. This match is 2.32 to witness +2.5 goals.
4. Dusan Tadic is Serbia’s top scorer in World Cup 2018 qualification so far with three goals. The Southampton midfielder is 4.50 to score.
3. Joe Allen has scored twice for Wales in their qualifying campaign, having not scored in his previous 29 appearances for his country. Allen is 5.75 to score at any time.
2. Wales have scored first in all three of their games this season and are 1.68 to do so again.
1. Aleksandar Mitrovic scored twice in Serbia’s 3-2 win over Austria last time out, adding to his five goals scored for Newcastle this season. The striker is 3.45 to score at any time in Cardiff.