10. These sides have already met twice this season in the Spanish Super Cup, drawing both times. Another draw is priced at 3.35.
9. Neymar scored his first competitive goal for Barca during the Spanish champions’ 1-1 draw at Atletico in August. Another 1-1 tie is available at 6.75.
8. Atletico have scored once in each of their two games since returning from the winter break and are priced at 1.50 to net under 1.5 goals on Saturday.
7. Barcelona, meanwhile, have won their last seven games after back-to-back defeats in late November / early December. Another Barca win is available at 2.15.
6. Diego Costa has scored 40% of Atletico’s Liga goals this season (19/47). The Madrid side are 1.24 to score.
5. Madrid have won the game after drawing at half time in each of their last four Liga fixtures. They are 7.50 to draw/win on the HT/FT.
4. Barcelona beat Atletico 2-1 in this fixture last season, despite there being just five shots on target in the entire game. Saturday’s clash is 4.70 to witness fewer than 1.5 goals.
3. Barca’s top scorers, Alexis Sanchez and Pedro, each have 11 league goals this term, accounting for 42% of Barca’s goals. The away side are 2.80 to net in both halves.
2. Lionel Messi averages 4.9 shots per Liga game, the second most in the division after Cristiano Ronaldo (7.6). Barca are 6.75 to win both halves.
1. Atletico have kept five clean sheets from their last seven Liga games. They are 7.00 to win without conceding.