10. Athletic Club Bilbao and FC Barcelona are the Copa del Rey’s two most successful sides. Bilbao have won the competition 23 times, including victory in the first every Copa del Rey competition. They are available at 9.00 to beat Barcelona in 90 minutes.
9. Barcelona have won the Copa del Rey 25 times, most recently in 2009 when they beat Bilbao in the final. The Catalan club are favourites at 1.30 to beat Bilbao in 90 minutes, whilst a draw is available at 5.25
8. Friday night’s final will be Pep Guardiola’s last match in charge of Barcelona, where the Spaniard has won 14 trophies in 4 years. Barcelona are available at 1.14 to lift the trophy in 90 minutes, after extra time or on penalties.
7. Bilbao have already lost a major final this season as they were defeated by Atletico Madrid in the Europa League final, meaning victory at the Vicente Calderon on Friday night would be Marcelo Bielsa’s first trophy as manager of the Basque club. They can be backed at 5.00 to lift the trophy in 90 minutes, after extra time or on penalties.
6. In the 2009 Copa del Rey final, Barcelona beat Bilbao 4-1 in the final. A repeat of that winning scoreline for Guardiola’s side is available at 16.00.
5. Last season’s Copa del Rey final saw Real Madrid overcome Barcelona 1-0. A repeat of that losing scoreline for the Catalan club is available at 28.00.
4. Fernando Llorente has scored 29 goals in all competitions this season, including 5 in the Copa del Rey. The Spanish striker can be backed at 8.75 to bag the first goal on Friday night.
3. This season’s La Liga meetings between the pair saw one draw and one Barcelona victory. The sides drew 2-2 at Bilbao, whilst Barcelona won 2-0 at the Camp Nou - repeats of those scorelines are available at 15.00 and 8.75 respectively.
2. Barcelona beat Valencia 3-1 over two legs in the semi-finals of the competition, whereas Bilbao beat Mirandes 8-3 on aggregate. Over 3.5 total goals scored at the Vicente Calderon can be backed at 1.95, with unders at 1.75.
1. Lionel Messi has scored 72 goals in all competitions this season, including 2 strikes in the Copa del Rey, whereas Barcelona’s second top scorer, Alexis Sanchez, has only scored 15 times this season. Messi is available at 2.20 to score at least 2 goals on Friday night, whilst Sanchez can be backed at 6.00 to find the net at least twice.