10. Real Madrid boast a W92 D48 L90 record from their 230 official matches against Barcelona. Real are 2.50 to win this game at the Bernabeu.
9. Real can score three goals in three consecutive home games against Barcelona for the first time in 25 years. They are 3.90 to net +2.5 times.
8. Both teams have scored in the last 18 Clasicos and both to net on Saturday is priced at 1.43.
7. Real lost 3-2 to Sevilla before the international break and could lose two Liga games on the bounce for the first time since September 2014 with a defeat to Barcelona. A Barca win is priced at 2.70.
6. However, since losing to Atletico in September last year Real have not lost a home league fixture (W19 D3). They are 1.48 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
5. Cristiano Ronaldo (233) is one short of equalling Hugo Sanchez (234) for joint-third in the all-time leading Liga scorers list. Only Lionel Messi (289) and Telmo Zarra (251) have scored more. Ronaldo is 4.80 to score first.
4. Ronaldo is tied with Messi for 15 goals apiece in Clasicos since the former joined Real Madrid in 2009. Ronaldo is 23.00 to score a hat-trick in Messi’s absence.
3. Barcelona have won only two of their last six away matches in all competitions and are 3.60 to earn a draw.
2. Barcelona's last 17 Liga goals have been scored either by Neymar (9) or Luis Suarez (8). Neymar is 9.00 to score twice, with Suarez at 8.00.
1. Real average 20.4 shots per game in La Liga, compared to Barcelona’s 17.5. This game is 16.00 to witness +6.5 goals.