Talent like Luis Suarez's is a rare thing.
Yes, he likes to bite people from time to time, but let's take a moment to appreciate the magical talent of the pint-sized Uruguayan, ahead of his much anticipated return to football just in time for El Clasico.
Here are 11 reasons why football needs Luis Suarez...
1. He's a genius. Few would attempt this kind of effort, let alone execute it so exquisitely.
2. He's ruthless. Two shots, two goals vs England. What an introduction to the World Cup.
3. He's got some bite. In more ways than one.
4. He will be even better at Barcelona. With so many great players around him, he's set to be even more prolific.
5. Capable of something from nothing. Here's a perfect example...
6. Insane scoring ratio. Wherever he goes, he scores. 220 goals in 355 career games and counting...
7. Team player. Even in this friendly for Barcelona, Suarez is prepared to get his hands dirty for the team.
8. Work rate. Fewer players work harder, as explained by former Arsenal work-horse Ray Parlour.
9. Can play multiple positions. A devastating striker, yes, but Suarez is just as dangerous on the wing or off the main striker. That will be handy playing alongside Lionel Messi and Neymar.
10. Vision. Suarez can pick a pass, you know.
11. Unpredictable. Perhaps his best asset, you never quite know what he's going to do next...
Suarez is 2.90 to score any time vs Real Madrid on Saturday.
READ: Jonathan Wilson on How Luis Suarez Dismantled England in Sao Paulo
Unibet Has Been Nominated As Best Gambling Blog At The 2014 Football Blogging Awards - Vote Here