10. Barcelona are unbeaten in their last 10 La Liga matches against Atletico Madrid. Barca are 1.34 to win/draw this match on the Double Chance.
9. In fact, Atletico’s last La Liga home win over Spanish champions Barca was back in February 2010, which at the time was their third straight victory over the club at the Calderon. Atletico are 3.30 to win again.
8. Barca beat Atletico four times in four games last season, winning by a one-goal margin in three out those outings. They are 4.00 to win with a -1 handicap.
7. Luis Enrique’s have kept eight clean sheets from their last nine La Liga matches and are 2.67 not to concede on Saturday.
6. Lionel Messi has scored 23 goals in 26 matches against Atletico in all competitions. The Argentina ace is 29.00 to score a hat-trick.
5. Three Atletico players have been red carded for fouling Messi during those 26 matches: John Heitinga, Tomas Ujfalusi and Mario Suarez. Messi is 4.60 to score last.
4. Former Chelsea and Liverpool striker Fernando Torres, meanwhile, boasts seven La Liga goals from 12 games against the Nou Camp club. He is 4.00 to score.
3. New Atletico signing Jackson Martinez scored his first goal for the club since joining from Porto in a 3-0 win over Sevilla before the international break. Martinez, 28, finished top scorer in the Portuguese Primeira Liga last season and is 7.50 to net first.
2. Like Atletico, Barca have also won their first two games of the La Liga campaign and are yet to concede. Both victories were 1-0 results and they are 8.50 to repeat that scoreline.
1. Luis Suarez bagged 16 goals in the league last season and earned 14 assists. The Uruguay international is 16.00 to score twice.