Real Madrid go into their Copa Del Rey clash with city rivals Atletico 2-0 down from the first leg.
Can they turn it around in the second? Here are our 10 vital statistics ahead of the game:
10. Atletico beat Real Madrid 2-0 in the first leg of this last-16 Copa del Rey tie — their third consecutive win over their city rivals. Atletico are 1.26 to go through.
9. Atletico have beaten Real three times on the bounce for the first time in their history. They are 1.57 to win again in the Bernabeu.
8. Raul Garcia’s penalty opened the scoring at the Calderon last week — the midfielder’s seventh goal of the season and second against Real. Garcia is 5.80 to net again.
7. Real beat Espanyol 3-0 at the weekend to end a two-game losing streak — their worst run of form since August/September. Real are 1.57 to beat Atletico.
6. Real heave reached the quarter-finals or better in each of the last four Copa del Reys. They are 3.75 to go through on Thursday night.
Watch the highlights from Atletico Madrid's 2-0 win last week:
5. Atletico’s 3-1 loss at Barcelona last Sunday was their second defeat in six outings. They are 1.14 to lose/draw on the Double Chance.
4. Mario Mandzukic scored a consolation for Atletico at the Nou Camp — the striker’s 15th of the season and third in four outings. Mandzukic, booked in each of his last five games, is 3.75 to net.
3. Cristiano Ronaldo boasts 35 goals for club and country this season but started on the bench for Real’s loss at Atletico last week — only the third time in two season’s he has been dropped out of the starting XI. Ronaldo is 3.60 to score first.
2. Six of Gareth Bale’s 14 Real goals this season have come in his last nine outings. The in-form Welshman is 5.20 to net first.
1. Atletico have kept three clean sheets from their last nine outings against Real. Atletico are 9.50 to win without conceding in the Bernabeu.
Bet on the Copa Del Rey