8. Atletico are two points ahead of Real in the league, having won all six games this season. The club haven’t lost an away Liga clash since February (2-1 defeat at Rayo Vallecano) and are 2.14 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
7. Real boast a W5 D1 league record this season but have conceded in all but one game of their campaign. Atletico are 1.28 to score in the Bernabeu.
5. Karim Benzema hasn’t scored in his past four Liga games, despite two in two at the start of the season. The striker is 2.40 to score.
4. New Atletico forward David Villa scored three goals in 10 games against Real while playing for Barcelona. The Spain international is 7.00 to net first.
3. Cristiano Ronaldo scored for his sixth consecutive game for club and country on Wednesday, netting twice in Real’s 2-1 win over Elche. The Portuguese has nine for the season and is 4.00 to score a double.
2. These sides have been level at half time in three of their last five encounters. Real to draw/win on the HT/FT is priced at 4.75.
1. Diego Costa tops the Liga score charts alongside Lionel Messi with seven in six games. The striker averages just 2.8 shots per game and is 3.60 to score.