10. Barcelona have lost more La Liga games against Real Madrid (72) than they have against any other side. Madrid are favourites to win at 2.10.
9. Similarly, Real Madrid have lost more Liga Liga matches against Barcelona (68) than they have against any other side. Barcelona can be backed at 3.20 to win.
8. Unbeaten in two Clasicos in La Liga, winning one and drawing one, Madrid are on their best unbeaten run against Barcelona since March 2013. The hosts are 1.37 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw Barcelona win 4-0 at Santiago Bernabeu, a repeat of which is priced at 61.00.
6. Pep Guardiola is the only Barcelona manager to win successive La Liga games against Madrid at the Bernabeu (in 2009 and 2010). The visitors are 1.77 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
5. Real Madrid have found the net in each of their last 43 La Liga matches; Barcelona hold the record of scoring in 64 successive La Liga games. Both Teams To Score can be backed at 1.38.
4. Barcelona have scored in the last 22 Clasicos in all competitions, while Keylor Navas has conceded more goals against Barcelona (15) than he has against any other La Liga side. Real Madrid are 5.20 to win without conceding a goal.
3. Sergio Ramos has scored more headed goals against Barcelona (4) than he has against any other La Liga side. The defender is 5.25 to score at any time.
2. Since joining Barcelona at the beginning of the 2014/15 season, Luis Suarez has scored more goals against Real Madrid (4) than any other La Liga player. The Uruguayan is 6.00 to open the scoring.
1. Only Alfredo Di Stefano (18) and Lionel Messi (21) have scored more Clasico goals in all competitions than Cristiano Ronaldo (16). Ronaldo is 5.00 to score at least two goals.