10. The fourth Clasico of the season gets underway on Wednesday night as Real Madrid host Barcelona in the Copa del Rey semi-final first leg. The pair shared a 2-2 draw the last time they met and another tie is available at 3.65.
9. Madrid beat Barca 2-1 the last time the pair met at the Bernabeu in late August. It was their first home win over their rivals in seven attempts and Mourinho's side are priced at 3.20 to win again.
8. Barca have won five of their last eight visits to the Bernabeu, including two wins and a draw at the ground last season. They are 2.10 to win on Wednesday.
7. Madrid sit third in La Liga, 15 points behind front-runners Barca and have won three and drawn one of their last four League games. Real are 2.35 to win in the Draw no Bet market.
6. Lionel Messi has 33 La Liga goals already this season and has scored 16 in his last 10 matches – including four at the weekend against Osasuna. The Argentine is 13.00 to net a hat-trick on Wednesday and just 1.72 to score.
5. Cristiano Ronaldo, meanwhile, has 33 for Madrid in all competitions this season – only two coming from his head. The Portuguese is 1.95 to score and 9.00 to net a header.
4. The two strikers accounted for 96 La Liga goals last season and have already scored 54 combined this campaign. Messi is 2.85 to score more than his counterpart on Wednesday, with Ronaldo at 3.20.
3. Sergio Busquets has been booked in three of his last six matches against Madrid. The Barcelona midfielder is 1.75 to receive a card on Wednesday evening.
2. Both teams have scored in the last 10 Clasicos and you can find odds of 1.40 for them to do so again.
1. Jose Mourinho has won three, drawn five and lost six of his 14 games against Barcelona since joining Real Madrid in 2010. He has kept just two clean sheets in 14 Clasicos and another is priced at 6.00.