10. If Sevilla beat Real Madrid, the winner of the last 11 Super Cups will have alternated between the previous season’s Champions League winners and the previous season’s Europa League winners. Sevilla can be backed at 3.90 to lift the trophy.
9. Sevilla were the last Spanish club to lose the Super Cup final (in 2007). Real Madrid are favourites to win it at 1.22.
8. Real Madrid have won nine of their previous 11 meetings with Sevilla in all competitions. They are priced at 1.42 to win in 90 minutes.
7. Madrid have lost two of their last three Super Cup final appearances. Sevilla are available at 7.25 to win in 90 minutes.
6. The sides have shared 64 goals in their previous 13 La Liga meetings. Over 4.5 total goals can be backed at 3.85.
Watch the highlights of Real Madrid's 4-1 Champions League final win over Atletico Madrid this year:
5. Sevilla won the last Super Cup final between two sides from the same nation. They beat Barcelona 3-0 in 2006, a repeat of which is priced at 101.00.
4. The last time Real Madrid won the Super Cup was in 2002 when they beat Feyenoord 3-1. An identical scoreline is available at 12.00.
3. The sides last met in March – Sevilla beat Madrid 2-1 at home in La Liga. Another 2-1 win for Sevilla can be backed at 21.00.
2. Cristiano Ronaldo has scored more La Liga goals against Sevilla than against any other side (16 in nine games). He is 3.50 to score at least twice.
1. Gareth Bale scored twice against Sevilla in two league appearances last term. The Welshman is 5.10 to open the scoring.
Bet on the game here.